What’s Love Got to Do with It?
Join the Association, in partnership with The Society of Mediators, for the fourth in a series of five Internationally Accredited Online CPD Workshops in 2023!
What’s This About?
- Mediation in family disputes – about finance, the children and even the plastic Christmas trees;
- What are the skills required of the mediator and the mediation advocate?
- How can they be applied?
- Cross-border international children cases and high net worth cases.
Fees (incl. per person)
- AoA, ACPM, BIArb, CESA, MBA, RICS, SAICE and WISA Members: R200.00
- Non-members: R250.00
- AoA students, university students, candidate attorneys, pupil advocates and professional trainees can attend free of charge!!!
For more information, please download the Brochure.
To enroll, please download and send us your completed Enrolment Form.
We look forward to seeing you on Thursday, 17 August 2023 at 18:00 on Zoom!!!