Join our Experienced Practitioners who will present this important workshop as part of the Association’s ongoing mission to provide regular upskilling opportunities for everyone with an interest in Alternative Dispute Resolution and to answer your questions.
About this Workshop
The following topics will be canvassed:
- Can an employer revise a Payment Certificate in order to defeat a contractor’s claim for payment?
- When professionals fail to perform – an assessment of their duties and implications of their failures;
- Can an employer withdraw from a contract on the grounds that it mistakenly accepted the contractor’s tender?
- Public Procurement Bill – where is procurement law heading?
- The strength of adjudication awards – sharing the Supreme Court of Appeal’s latest ruling.
- Mr Richard Hoal – KwaZulu-Natal Branch Committee Member;
- Mr Ken Howie – Fellow and KwaZulu-Natal Branch Committee Member;
- Professor Nishani Harinarain – Fellow;
- Mr Peter Barnard – Partner, Cox Yeats Attorneys;
- Ms Claudelle Pretorius – KwaZulu-Natal Branch Committee Member.
Attend online via Zoom or in-person in Umhlanga Ridge, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
Expand your skills and knowledge!
For more information about the topics to be discussed, please download the Brochure.
To register, please download and send us your completed Registration Form.
We look forward to seeing you on 12 October 2023 at 14:00 on Zoom or in-person!!!