This is an ideal opportunity for networking and stimulation.
- Plan approval and the right to a view: The Constitutional Court’s view;
- Do fibre optic contractors have the right to lay fibre optic cable anywhere anytime?
- Does a JBCC contract automatically terminate at the end of the contract period?
- Thoughts on delay claims;
- Clearly a concurrent delay, or not?
- The contractor’s right to suspend the works;
- Extension of time claims: How to claim: How much to claim: Types of claims;
- Unforeseen ground conditions revisited.
Download a Brochure for more information or contact Trixie Milton:
Tel.: +27 (0)31 536 8500.
Send us your completed Registration Form to reserve your seat.
We look forward to seeing you soon!!!